.you.

Posted by azack On Saturday, November 20, 2010 1 orang turut merapu

I just don’t know where to start. since that morning same question keep running through my head. I don’t know the answer. I don’t know how to explain. my head is exploding. my heart is cracking. i want to scream. i want to cry. i want somebody that can lend me his shoulder and tell me everything are okay like you always do. i want to be strong but everything I do remind me of you. i know you were crying there. i just don’t know what to do. i cant even think and keep talking things that break your heart. im so sorry.

those messages you sent its not that I don’t want to reply it. but I cant reply it. I don’t know what to say to make everything seem okay. you asked me to put all the blame on you. no. im the one who should be blame. im the one who screwed things up. im the one who broke our promises. I love you. I love you. even I keep saying it trillion times the situation still change. it just not same as before. just forget about me dear.

to mohamad razif abd aziz. sorry for making you cry. sorry for breaking your heart. sorry for everything.


thanks for reading!!

1 orang turut merapu:

Post a Comment

bagi respon